Re: Lift "runs on GNU/Linux" requirement

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Re: Lift "runs on GNU/Linux" requirement
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:45:36 -0400

From a licensing perspective, Notepad++ is free software.  The Free Software Directory is a directory for free software.

Judging a project based on their political stances is beyond the scope of the Free Software Directory.  Political judgements should be left to the Apolitical Software Directory which does not exist.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org