Re: [directory-discuss] Game plan for 'bait and surrender' and 'freedom

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Game plan for 'bait and surrender' and 'freedom betrayed' packages in the directory
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 08:41:12 -0200

Nowadays, I vote for "non-(free/libre) crippleware" (because "crippleware" can
also exist in cases where the crippleware is also non-(free/libre)).

Some time ago, I wrote some observations on the subject, they're
documented in the Requirements' "Discussion" page, see
<http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory_talk:Requirements>. Feel
free to use such observations as reference or even adapt them.