dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "Tomorrow's Web"

From: Isabell Long
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "Tomorrow's Web"
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:28:14 +0200

On 24/07/2009, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Stephen Mount wrote:
>> we don't all seem to aspire to be a founder of a website
>> which allows you to poke people.
>
> I don't aspire to be one either; I am one!
>
> Introducing www.pokebook.co.uk...
>
> Pokebook is an exciting new service which has transformed the landscape
> of the web. Designed for teenagers with too much time on their hands, it
> has been specifically engineered to capture the attention of kids as
> they flip between youtube and bebo.

Oh wow!  What will it do/be then Tim?

About 'tomorrow's web'.  I saw this yesterday.. I really wanted to go,
and still do actually, but we'll be in Belgium on August 8th and I
wouldn't go to London on my own anyway *yet*.  And after Tim's
comments I am quite wary.  Oh well, next summer maybe a similiar thing
will happen!

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>