dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "Tomorrow's Web"

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] "Tomorrow's Web"
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 23:29:34 +0100

Stephen Mount wrote:
we don't all seem to aspire to be a founder of a website which allows you to poke people.

I don't aspire to be one either; I am one!

Introducing www.pokebook.co.uk...

Pokebook is an exciting new service which has transformed the landscape of the web. Designed for teenagers with too much time on their hands, it has been specifically engineered to capture the attention of kids as they flip between youtube and bebo.

Pokebook is currently about to enter a private alpha period whilst looking for VC seed funding to take this exciting new venture to the next level.

Tim Dobson
CEO, CTO and Founder of Pokebook

"The biggest innovation since Windows ME" - Time Magazine