dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] c10k problem

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] c10k problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:21:24 +0100 (CET)

Hello Serveez'ers,

  I recently tested Serveez on my 1.2GHz AMD with 768MB Ram using
(bind-tcp-port-range!).  It was possible to setup about 90000 listeners
concurrently in a first run.  Nice isn't it?

  Motivated by this result I think Serveez is kind of potential candidate
to (at least scratch) face the c10k problem.  That is why I would like to
setup a test environment and try to connect as much clients as possible.

  Raimi: Can you help me doing so?

Cheers,
        address@hidden