Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Denemo Print View only displays Errors.
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:24:31 +0000

Hi Stephen,
My denemo isn't installed. Richard will have to reply
I use the non-installed development version, currently at http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip
If I install a new version, I always get a prompt about keeping previous Commands etc I almost always keep them.
Sorry, I don't know what extra ramifications there are from installing it, other than the ability to double-click the .denemo file and running denemo from there.

What I actually do is to rename the download with a date name, e.g. Den20Mar, and expand it to the desktop when it appears in a folder of that name, including a denemo folder, including the denemo.bat file. And I run denemo from there. It allows me to keep as up-to date as I need and I always keep one backup - the previous working version.
with best wishes
Joe