Re: Running Denemo on macOS Catalina

From: David Richmond
Subject: Re: Running Denemo on macOS Catalina
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:07:06 -0500

Installing wine on Catalina is not a simple matter for now, as Catalina no longer has support for 32-bit applications.

David

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:04 AM Jeremiah Benham <jeremiahbenham@gmail.com> wrote:
Why dont you install wine and then use the windows version? There are several ports of wine for macOS. There is no official 2.4 binary release for the mac at this time.

Jeremiah