[Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 17:25:11 +0000

> have built on the testing distribution without problems. Testing has
> libgtk-3-dev 3.22.5-1 and gtk-doc-tools 1.25-6.

Thank you very much for the log of this build. It shows that there are
more deprecations made by Gtk since 3.14.5 which I have gone through
fixing. I have pushed fixes to these now, but one of them is only
available from 3.20 so I have made that conditional but cannot test.
It's main use is in positioning the cursor by shift-clicking in the
Print View or the Playback View.

If you get an opportunity to build again and generate another make.log
file and see if the shift-clicking works in the Print View that would be
great.