Re: [Denemo-devel] A problem with ja.po for the Denemo project

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A problem with ja.po for the Denemo project
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 12:39:26 +0000

This problem  "#~| msgid "re-surfaced with the latest ja.po file.
It appeared on just one line and that broke the overnight build for a
couple of days while we figured out what it was.
I deleted the line and the overnight build has now succeeded.
Is it a matter of our Japanese translator updating his software?

Richard