Re: [Denemo-devel] A problem with ja.po for the Denemo project

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A problem with ja.po for the Denemo project
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 17:18:33 +0000

On Tue, 2016-11-08 at 09:31 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Richard
> I can look into upgrading gettext.

It's not a high priority - Benno has assured us that deleting the lines
starting # is fine, so I can do that. Right now we should change as
little as possible towards releasing 2.0.14 working on all platforms.

>  Wasn't there some other package that needed upgrading but we were
> unable to compile lilypond? Whatever this was, it seems to be fixed. I
> can now compile lilypond from the latest upstream gub.

I'm afraid I don't recall that :( but we should stick to the latest
LilyPond 2.18 (ie stable) build, as there are API changes and we did get
crash reports for certain 2.19.xx versions.

Richard