Re: [Denemo-devel] spastic tooltips won't go away

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] spastic tooltips won't go away
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 08:16:53 -0400

On 03/23/2014 07:57 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
Can you post you denemorc file (in .denemo-1.1.2 under your home
directory)?

here it is:  http://www.flight.us/misc/denemo/denemorc-1.1.2.txt

Do you still get slow cursor animation?

Actually, no. The horizontal scrolling animation and cursor animation are GONE (and I am very happy about that :-) -- others, with faster/better-working systems might be enjoying it, of course).

Be careful with Help -> "Turn Excessive Tooltips (Off/On)", when you
turn them off it will also set the tooltip timeouts - so only do this
once and do it before you set the tooltip timeouts.

OK. I see the reset. I made sure to increase the timeouts and restart. Absolutely no effect.

Richard