[Demexp-dev] Re: Some questions on Drupal's demexp module setup

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Some questions on Drupal's demexp module setup
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:26:50 +0100

Hello Augustin,

I'm glad to hear you again.

Augustin <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sunday 22 October 2006 05:32 pm, you wrote:
>> details
>> Type php
>> Date Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 19:28
>> User david
>> Location     http://localhost/drupal/?q=admin/logs/status/run-cron
>> Referrer     http://localhost/drupal/?q=admin/logs/status
>> Message      Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
>> (output
>> started at /var/www/drupal/modules/demexp/demexp.module:716) in
>> /var/www/drupal/includes/common.inc on line 301. Severity    error
>> Hostname     127.0.0.1
>

> This is a minor problem caused by my outputting something on a cron run. It's
> no big deal for now.
> Use this link to run cron, instead:
> http://localhost/drupal/cron.php

Ok.

>> > and the content of the DB table demexp_questions.
>>
>> mysql> select * from demexp_questions;
>> Empty set (0.01 sec)
>
> Hmmm. allow_url_fopen may be needed to use xmlrpc.
> Enable it, then :)

On my config I have "allow_url_fopen = On", so the issue is not
there. :-(

>> mysql> select * from demexp_tags;
>
> your output may suggest a subtle mistake in setting up the demexp.module.

Could you explain to me which mistake I made?

> Don't worry: your job is to set up the server. Once it is done, I'll set up
> Drupal myself and test it. I'll see then if anything is missing to make it
> work.

I understand that you want to maintain Drupal and I'm perfectly happy
with that. But I also would like to understand how your Drupal module is
working.

Best wishes,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A      --     address@hidden
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A