[Demexp-dev] Re: Some questions on Drupal's demexp module setup

From: Augustin
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Some questions on Drupal's demexp module setup
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:46:03 +0800

On Monday 30 October 2006 04:26 am, David MENTRE wrote:
> Could you explain to me which mistake I made?

If I knew, I would tell you!

What do you have in {vocabulary}?
SELECT *  FROM `vocabulary`

You should have:
vid    name
1 => Forums
2 => tags
If that's what you have, then I don't know what is wrong.

Also, check you have the latest version of my module:
* $Id: demexp.module,v 1.30 2006/10/14 12:57:20 augustin Exp $

When the new site is set up and running, you tell me what method I can use to
allow users to get a new password and I'll implement this for stage 2. (I
guess that in stage 2, I'll be focussing on useability - both for users and
admins).

> But I also would like to understand how your Drupal module is working.

I am very happy that my code will get a proper review, but don't let this
delay the release of the web site.
To understand how the module is working, you have to understand how Drupal is
working, and there is a lot to learn!!!

About your setup problems, if there is a problem with the server
configuration, or a problem with my code, I would be able to find the source
of the problem much quicker than you could.

Didn't you say that you would go on holiday? When are you coming back?

When you have free time for demexp stuff, it'd be nice if you could focus on
what others cannot do for you: i.e. the web server setup, and new function in
the demexp server (delegation, etc.).

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.