Re: [Demexp-dev] 0.5.3 out

From: John Skaller
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] 0.5.3 out
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 03:51:33 +1000

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 19:10 +0200, David MENTRE wrote:

OK .. it works ..

hehe .. voted on the only question I could find in English .. :)

The startup is a bit messy: I had to edit preferences,
then when i restarted it forgot the server. Started again
with server name, had to edit account .. quit and start
again for the login to take effect.

Also had some glitches with the /tmp/test-demexp file,
i initially started up as root, when I changed to
my user account I got permission errors.

Per user connection info should go in the users
home?

--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Download Felix: http://felix.sf.net