Re: [Demexp-dev] building demexp

From: John Skaller
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] building demexp
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:59:42 +1000

https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html#id274293

> Apparently, there is even a simpler way: apt-get install ia32-libs

ia32-libs is part of the base distro: I'm running Ubuntu, not Debian,
it supports amd64 directly.

address@hidden:~/Desktop$ ./demexp-gtk2-client-0.5.3-x86
./demexp-gtk2-client-0.5.3-x86: error while loading shared libraries:
libcurl.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Of course I do have libcurl.so.3 .. but only 64 bit version.

I'm trying to the chroot thing .. loading up x86 Debian sid..

--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Download Felix: http://felix.sf.net