ddd

Re: DDD - cygwin -- what needed -- binaries

From: Tim Combs
Subject: Re: DDD - cygwin -- what needed -- binaries
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:21:08 -0500

I built ddd on cygwin with only a couple of problems I haven't figured
out yet.   I took a stock cygwin install and added Xfree binaries and
compiled LessTif myself from the platform independent source.  Then
I downloaded the latest ddd source and compiled it without a hitch.
The only problem I encountered was that the source line arrow doesn't
show up. I haven't got back to it to figure it out yet.

Cheers,
Tim
address@hidden