new jalopy available

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: new jalopy available
Date: 17 Nov 2003 18:19:02 -0700

Raif Naffah sent me a couple nice jalopy patches to implement things
from my last wish-list.  I wrote a new patch myself, to get jalopy to
use tabs for indentation in the way we expect.

I made a new release with these improvements.  Once again, it is here:

    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/java/jalopy-console-1.0.4.tar.gz

You'll also want this file, which is the GNU.xml style:

    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/java/GNU.xml

This is somewhat different from the last one.

This version seems to be much better.  The strange Point.java change
has disappeared (I didn't try to find out why).

At this point I think we are ready to try this version of jalopy for
real.  I propose we pick a package to reformat and check in.
Preferably we'd pick something where active work is going on, so we
could more easily notice whatever jalopy doesn't handle well.

Long term, we need to find a cvs repository for this version.  We
should also put GNU.xml into the classpath repository; I'll do this if
we're all on board for the test drive.

Tom