Re: new jalopy available

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: new jalopy available
Date: 20 Nov 2003 10:51:31 -0700

>>>>> "Ingo" == Ingo Prötel <address@hidden> writes:

Ingo> have we decided to have tabs in the source code ?

I've been assuming yes, but only because Emacs defaults
indent-tabs-mode to t.

Ingo> It seems that my tabs are olny half the size of the tabs that jalopy
Ingo> assumes.

Not sure what you mean here... with GNU.xml, jalopy should assume that
one tab is equivalent to 8 spaces.  Is this how you have your editor
set up?  If not, you'll probably run into problems with already
existing Classpath code, which makes the same assumption.

If jalopy+GNU.xml gives different results from this in some case, tell
me what file and I'll investigate.

Ingo> Also note the closing curly braces on the wrong line.

Yeah :-(.  What file was that?

Tom