Graphical Algorithm documents

From: S. Meslin-Weber
Subject: Graphical Algorithm documents
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:16:24 -0000

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled on some interesting algorithm documents today and thought others implementing low-level primitives in Java (Graphics and/or Java2D) might find them useful. I emailed the author and we are welcome to use the documents at:

http://www.magic-software.com/Documentation/

Hope some other than I will find this useful!

Thanks,

Stephane

P.S. I'm including his email for information (both addresses are readily available on our respective sites so no point masking them):