Re: [Chicken-users] url egg

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] url egg
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:30:34 +0100

On 2/23/07, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:
OK, let me first add it to the svn repo.
url/url.scm is now this modified version.
Please modify the uri part as you like. I did not change a lot since I
was not sure if I could break the compatibility with the original uri-
procedures.

Things we will have to do are to write a doc (which should be eggdoc),
and to update url.setup and url.meta. I would use a new version number 2.0.

Thank you, Daishi.

I have some more time next week, hopefully, and will try to complete the
stuff.