Re: [Chicken-users] url egg

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] url egg
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:06:05 +0900

On 2/21/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
I think it's a bug:

% diff url.scm~ url.scm
222c222
<         (list userinfo host (or (string->number port) port))
---
>         (list userinfo host (and port (or (string->number port) port)))
%

What's (or (string->number port) port) for?
Couldn't it be this?
         (list userinfo host (and port (string->number port)))

Your url-compat defs look ok, but I haven't got the time for full testing.
If you think it's safe (and perhaps Kon can say a word or two about this),
just check your changes in.

I'd like to confirm one thing.
My idea is to put this code into the url egg,
and let uri egg be removed or replaced to simply (use url).
Is it OK for you guys?

Daishi