Re: [Chicken-hackers] compiling Chicken 4.7.0 with musl instead of glibc

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] compiling Chicken 4.7.0 with musl instead of glibc
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 00:01:39 -0500

Jefferson Gafton scripsit:

> It seems that Chicken might have some portability and POSIX
> compatibility issues that need to be addressed before it could be
> compiled with musl or other similar libraries like ulibc or dietlibc
> that are sometimes used instead of glibc.

One thing I would try is building with newlib, which is what Cygwin uses.
You don't want to tell Chicken you are on Cygwin, as that will have too
many reverberant effects.  But you might want to set the appropriate -D
flags when compiling posixunix.c.

--
Híggledy-pìggledy / XML programmers            John Cowan
Try to escape those / I-eighteen-N woes;        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan