bibledit-general

Re: [be] Creating a Sword module error message

From: Robert Hunt
Subject: Re: [be] Creating a Sword module error message
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 08:45:25 +1200

New Zealand.

Hi Teus,

    I'm curious to know what your four different flavours are. I can think of three obvious ones:
1/ Crosswire usfm2osis.py
2/ Crosswire usfm2osis.pl
3/ Your own.
So what's #4?

    I have something similar at the Bible Drop Box -- see (slightly out-of-date) demo output here. I also run #1-3 above, although I patch usfm2osis.py so that it no longer locks up without finishing if it detects an error. (I also need to learn about that timeout command that you mentioned in another email.)

    Is it possible to run your own Bibledit export (presumably #3 above) from the command line?

Blessings,
Robert.