bibledit-general

Re: [be] Creating a Sword Module error message

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Creating a Sword Module error message
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:37:42 +0200

Hi Phil,

Nothing has been changed in the export routines from USFM to a Sword module in Bibledit-Gtk.
Sword export has always worked well for our Bibles.
There's also a lot of information about converting SFM to OSIS (and to Sword) at http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Converting_SFM_Bibles_to_OSIS. I believe that the higher quality exporters are to be found there.
Do you have a sample USFM fragment which results in headers in the wrong place when exported to a Sword module?

Teus.