Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:16:32 +0200

Hello,

I have just realised that the file src/doc/axiom.sty.pamphlet (build-improvements) contains noweb.sty in full. A quick look at it lets me guess that only a few lines at the end of the pamphlet is actually making the difference to noweb.sty. The other things are probably taken to be some (fixed) version (not documented which one) of noweb.sty.nw.

Since we are going to make noweb a dependence also axiom.sty.pamphlet should remove the noweb related code and has it replaced by

\usepackage{noweb}

Otherwise, we might run into trouble with newer versions of noweb and incompatible changes to noweb.sty.

Ralf