[Axiom-developer] Issues with documentation revisions

From: William Sit
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Issues with documentation revisions
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:12:08 -0400

In the thread: [Axiom-developer] Re: heads-up, code updates

> Simon Michael wrote:
> > Should I bundle a mathaction plugin with Zwiki ? I'm not sure yet. I
> > might check it in
>
> I did that, and made more changes, and it's running reasonably well now at
> zwiki.org. See http://zwiki.org/MathActionTests (and subtopics).

I visited the page above and found Tim Daly's AutoDocPamphlet. It was a
rather simple pamphlet but I found the documentation difficult to
follow. As an exercise, I totally revised the documentation (with a few
minor editing of the lisp code, which I don't think was for production
use). This experience raised a few issues, in particular, that revising
documentation may accidentally change the code because the code may be
editorially revised as well. For details see NewAutodocPamphlet by
following the link above or read the pdf file from
http://zwiki.org/NewAutodocPamphlet

William
--
William Sit