RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:44:45 -0500

On December 19, 2005 12:43 AM William Sit wrote:
> OK, again, without doing anything more than the last time
> (after installing the jsMath fonts and restarting Firefox):
>
> http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/temp/jstest.html
>
> works without a warning. However the
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/jstest.html
>
> still does. The same happens on IE. The page:
>
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/jsMathExperiment
>
> still issues a warning box on both browsers.
> Can you make that page editable?
>
> Actually, I downloaded the page jstest.html page and changed
> the src to
>
> <script type="text/javascript"
>
> src="http://www.math.union.edu/~dpvc/jsMath/jsMath/jsMath.js";>
> </script>
>
> and now it works! (after a warning about accessing a js which
> is not local) No red box warning about fonts.

That is expected because axiom-developer.org site is running the
older version of jsMath but the www.math.union.edu site has the
newer version of jsMath. As explained (at least implied :) on the
jaMath home page, these two versions require different font files.
If you install the fonts for the older version, they should work
with both the old and new versions, I think.