RE: [Axiom-developer] documentation

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] documentation
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:28:50 -0400

Tim,

On Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:47 AM I wrote:

> > (http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf
>
> I think it works very well. It works on both Windows and Linux.

Here is my second attempt at a movie that shows how to edit a
pamphlet file on MathAction - with sound!

 http://page.axiom-developer.org/pamphlet-3.html

(music just to keep people from being bored while they watch :)

Of course it is also possible to do this with a recorded voice,
but I didn't have a microphone on this old machine.