Re: [avrdude-dev] About multiple signatures patch

From: Tomaž Šolc
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] About multiple signatures patch
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:48:57 +0100

On 08. 11. 2011 11:23, crazyiop wrote:
> I remember posting it to the tracker :
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34302

I attached my patch to your ticket.

> I don't think I could manage to do the coding, but I'll be happy to help
> with the conf file compacting.

I've also made a quick and dirty script that compares the different
"part" sections of the config file and writes out the number of lines
that differ.

Here you can find the script and its output. It's sorted so that part
pairs with the least differences are on top:

http://www.tablix.org/~avian/avrdude

It might help you with the file compacting.

Best regards
Tomaž