Re: [avrdude-dev] Special-section erase?

From: Erik Walthinsen
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Special-section erase?
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:11:51 -0800

On 02/25/2011 10:06 AM, Weddington, Eric wrote:
Well, we are always interested in people helping out the project,
> since it is open source. Do you think you might be able to implement
> such a feature? It sounds like a useful feature for many users.

Yeah, I can try to find some time at some point to write up something, I just wonder if anybody has thoughts on the actual commandline structure of it... I could add xmega-specific stuff, but I'd think there's benefit in updating the erase mechanism to be somewhat more flexible. There are also erase commands for the app section as well as single-page erase.