Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4435] Safemode support for old fuse style

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4435] Safemode support for old fuse style
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:20:10 -0400

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 09:41:52AM -0400, Colin O'Flynn wrote:

> Ah - yes the first one (0xff) is what it currently is, and the
> second value (0xfd) is what the value was when the program
> started...

Sorry about that.  Then I guess it should say something like:

    avrdude: safemode: efuse changed! was 0xfd and is now 0xff

Followed by your prompt asking if they want to change it back to what
it was.

Which is pretty close to what you had to start with.  But this should
eliminate any confusion about what it was to start with vs what it is
now.  I do think the order should be <before> and <after> which is how
most peoples' minds are geared when interpretting things like this,
IMO.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean