Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4435] Safemode support for old fuse style

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4435] Safemode support for old fuse style
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:28:29 -0400

Hello,

> I spoke too soon before, I found only two problems with regard to
> handling 'fuse' in addition to the others.

Perfect thanks, I looked over it but must have missed those two. A real live
tester would be greatly appreciated if anyone has the means though...

I changed the ouput as well - it now says:

    avrdude: safemode: efuse changed! Was 0xff and should be 0xfd

I avoid saying "is now" as the fuse byte has not been changed yet, it could
still fail or the user could abort.

Regards,

 -Colin