Re: [avrdude-dev] Release schedule?

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release schedule?
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:30:44 -0500

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 03:37:00PM -0700, E. Weddington wrote:

> I was wondering, can we do a release of avrdude within the next 2
> weeks?  I'm planning a release of WinAVR about Dec. 22. I know Ted's
> busy with the other open source AVR projects, so I'm ok with say the
> week of the 15th.  Any thoughts?

My time is going to be a bit spotty between now and then, but I don't
think it should be a problem to release (for me, at least).  I think
with a number of us testing and building over the past few weeks that
we are reasonably sure that there won't be any surprises that should
hold anything up.

How's the Windows build, Eric?  I'm hoping all the nice improvements
recently haven't broken anything there.

-Brian