Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude documentation

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude documentation
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:51:34 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:) On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 03:18:24PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > Here's the simulavr pdf and ps files:
:) >
:) > http://www.openavr.org/simulavr.pdf.bz2
:) > http://www.openavr.org/simulavr.ps.bz2
:)
:) Yes ... the PDF looks very good.  But the postscript rendering suffers
:) from the poor font progblem, though still.  At least on my system, but
:) maybe that's a local font problem or something, or just due to
:) something ghostscript is doing.

Interesting. Using gv on my end, both the ps and pdf looked
indentical.

:)
:) Hmmm, well, I think I'll give texinfo a try.  That seems to produce
:) respectable output in both PDF and HTML.  I'm assuming that Eric won't
:) have any problem getting the tools needed to deal with texinfo on
:) Windows?

I would think he's already set up to handle it since all the gnu tools
use it? Yup, he already said in the beginning of the thread that
cygwin has texinfo.

Ted