Re: [avrdude-dev] Yet another config parameter

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Yet another config parameter
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:12:16 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:) I'm good with this.  That still allows one to set their default
:) programmer in .avrduderc without having to always specify it on the
:) command line.
:)
:) Hey, there's an idea - instead of listing "default" in the programmer
:) definition, I think I'll add a 'default_programmer' to the config file
:) instead.  That would keep from having to re-define a programmer in
:) .avrduderc just to change the default.

Yes, please.