avr-libc-corelib

Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] I want to participate

From: Jan Waclawek
Subject: Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] I want to participate
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:33:54 +0200

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:06:51 -0600
"Weddington, Eric" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

OK, and couldn't we the stupider part of the world simply skip CVS completely
once we learn to use diff and patch?

JW

PS. Couldn't this particular forum please be set to the normal way of things,
namely that plain Re: would reply to the forum rather than the original poster?
Otherwise you will permanently receive personal messages from me - as you
might've noted, I *am* that exceptionally dumb.