avr-libc-corelib

[Avr-libc-corelib] I want to participate

From: Joe Pardue
Subject: [Avr-libc-corelib] I want to participate
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:52:30 -0400

I just read the nabble archive of the activity over the past several days and while I'm a bit overwhelmed, I would like to participate. I got Eric's link to the CVS book and there is a slight possibility that I still have enough brain cells intact to get up to speed on this. I'll probably need to reread the archive before really getting started.

Joe