RE: [avr-gcc-list] Howto put constants on fixed address

From: zizka
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Howto put constants on fixed address
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:07:19 +0100

Well, perhaps I've written something wrong, because I think that you are
talking about something else. Or I did not understand that, that is also
possible :-).

I need to put my constants on specific address into flash memory, not into
sram. I want to have the resulting flash content like this:

0000-03FF    some part of .text section (including vectors and so on)
0400-041F    my .foo section
0420-end     the rest of .text section