Re: [avr-gcc-list] Documentation on avrdude

From: Juergen Harms
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Documentation on avrdude
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:06:39 +0100

Thanks, the replies are very helpful.

On my side, I will (a) file a bug report on the -m option in "using avrdude" and (b) the avrdude man-page, (c) check whether I can play with the troff text of the man-page to make konqueror happy and file a bug if I end up with something constructive, and (d) try to write some few lines of text for "using avrdude" - which certainly will require review by somebody who knows more than I do. All this will take some time, priority goes to getting my application running.

When I have suggestions for text to be verified, where do I send it - the list (it might be noise for the list)? PM to some individual?

Juergen