RE: [avr-gcc-list] Documentation on avrdude

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Documentation on avrdude
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:07:31 -0700

<snip excellent suggestions>

> Continuing the recent discussion on documentation, I would like to
> volonteer giving a hand improving the documentation - but it will take
> quite some time until I am experienced enough to do a clean
> job - hence
> the form of "suggestions".

These are all great comments, and thank you for pointing them. And
especially, thanks for volunteering to help!

The first thing to do is to fill out a Bug Tracker on the avrdude website on
Savannah. Emails have a tendency to get lost and if the problem is described
in a Bug Tracker then it will be easier to remember to fix the problem.

Eric