[avr-gcc-list] basic UART problem / example

From: Przemek Urbanski
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] basic UART problem / example
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:34:23 +0100

Hey,

I am new to avr programming. I can not get my at90s8515 talk to rs232. I
wrote basic interrupt driven program for at90s8515 talking via UART to
rs232 on my PC. Compiled using CodeVisionAVR. It worked fine.

Now I am using:

avr-gcc (GCC) 3.4.4
binutils 2.15
avr-libc 1.2.3

on linux (Fedora Core 3)

Could you please send me, or point me any UART examples, which works compiled
with avr-gcc?

Thnx AVR freaks :>

Zobacz projekt nowej strony glownej portalu INTERIA.PL