Re: [avr-gcc-list] Improving in leaps and skips!

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Improving in leaps and skips!
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:59:23 -0700

Rolf Ebert wrote:

Anyway, I think it might be a useful feature and it is part of standard GNU C. I looked up the documentation of trampolines at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Trampolines.html. It states that the default behaviour of the corresponding macros does not work on processors that have separate program and data addresses like the AVR. Propably nobody has ever ventured to write macros for the AVR yet. My compiler knowledge is far too limited to try writing these macros myself.

It might be worthwhile to write up an enhancement bug report about it, though.

Eric