Re: [avr-gcc-list] bouncing list subscriber

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] bouncing list subscriber
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:34:32 -0700

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

Hi,

For the last month or more, every message I send to the list ends up
with me getting a reply from this guys firewall saying that the message
could not be delivered. The email address is

 geiger-at-newtal-dot-de

If I'm not the only being subjected to this, can we have his address
unsubscribed?

You're not the only one. I've mentioned this to Jason several days ago.....

Eric