Re: [avr-chat] avrdude / debugWire problems..

From: Andy Warner
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] avrdude / debugWire problems..
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:45:27 -0500

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]

But the first information would be to see whether AVR Studio runs into
the same situatin or not.

Well, the installed version of AVR Studio 4 only does ISP mode for the Mega48, and 2 attempts at getting the Atmel site to  send me the email to download Studio 5.1 have resulted in no email; I'm inclined not to bother with this any more and instead use a PIC24FV16KA301, now that MPLABX means I can do PIC work on a linux box.

Why does Atmel routinely go out of it's way to make it hard to like them ?
--
Andy