Re: [avr-chat] avrdude / debugWire problems..

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] avrdude / debugWire problems..
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:56:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Andy Warner <address@hidden> wrote:

> Darn - I had a feeling this was going to be suggested. Sadly, I'm
> not set up to capture the USB/packet traffic if it does in fact
> work.

Get sniffusb:

http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/

But the first information would be to see whether AVR Studio runs into
the same situatin or not.

>> However, I think there are patches floating around which are supposed
>> to make AVRDUDE continue immediately, ...

> Pointers to the patches gladly welcomed.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them now either.  I could swear
I've seen this being mentioned before.

You might subscribe to the avrdude-dev mailinglist, and ask there, in
the hope someone remembers about it.