Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?

From: swm
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:44:11 -0800

I forgot to mention the USBasp variant I use.  One of our senior electrical
engineers made a few changes, such as dropping the zener diodes and adding a
buffer.  I have tested this programmer to work with devices powered as low as
1.8 volts.  Of course you can pick and choose bits from the two schematics if
you like.

http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/education/products/usb_prog.2/docs/usb_prog.2.schematic.pdf

-Steve