Re: configure error

From: Joey Mingrone
Subject: Re: configure error
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:22:52 -0700

Hi Eric;

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:23, Eric Blake <address@hidden> wrote:
> Your ls version is trying to output colors, even though it is in a
> non-interactive context.  Almost like using GNU 'ls --color=always'
> instead of the recommended 'ls --color=auto', except that you said it
> wasn't GNU ls.  Are you sure you don't have some environment variable
> (maybe LS_COLORS) exported, causing this behavior?

Good call.  CLICOLOR_FORCE was set for some strange reason on both
machines I tested on.  Unsetting this variable fixed the problem.
It's strange that this hasn't caused problems in the past because I
think it's been set for a long time.

Well, thank you very much.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Joey