Re: biginner in an embedded program

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: Re: biginner in an embedded program
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:55:56 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

you should keep the discussion in the mailing list, in order that others can
also help you.

That said,

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 12:20:05 you wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
> So I have declared
> CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS on my Makefile.am
> And added in my configure.AC
> CPPFLAGS = -I/myPath/include
> AC_SUBST(CPPFLAGS)
> LDFLAGS = -I/myPath/lib
> AC_SUBST(LDFLAGS)

The LDFLAGS should read -L/myPath/lib and not -I/myPath/lib. Autoconf should
declare CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS already, so if you are just trying to set up the
compilation for your system and not improving the configuration process, you
can proceed anyway with the original configure.ac and call:

configure CPPFLAGS=-I/myPath/include LDFLAGS=-L/myPath/lib

then 'make'.

> But it still not working and now I crash in the generated makefile...
> Where is my mistake
> Thanks for your help
>
> Nicolas

Regards,