biginner in an embedded program

From: ORMANCEY Nicolas
Subject: biginner in an embedded program
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:13:50 +0200

Hi,

As I said above, I'm an absolute beginner of autotools and I understand
quite nothing to it

I am porting an RTOS on a prarvirtualizer, and my RTOS uses autotools to
compile.

So the RTOS don't use external libs to be built.

But to do my porting I have to use a lib and its header inside the RTOS
source code.

So I understood that I have to add autoconf macro on configure.ac and
Makefile.in.

But witch and where

For the where question:

            Can I insert the macro on the project to level configure.ac or
Makefile.in or should I insert it in the directory of the code that uses the
header.

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas