audio-video

[Audio-video] Miro Community Is Coming

From: Jason Self
Subject: [Audio-video] Miro Community Is Coming
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone. Work is progressing on setting up Miro Community.

The development site is:
http://audio-video-dev.gnu.org/

I'm currently copying all of the audio and video files to the new server. If
anyone adds a new file to the current audio-video.gnu.org can you please let me
know so that it can also be copied to the new server? (A better option might be
to not add any new files until the switchover is complete.)

If you need access to Miro Community to manage recordings please contact me.